20 hours ago
Via the Grapevine:
Csaawu Mass March to Oak Valley farm -24 May 2019
Defend the rights of farm workers! Advance to dignity and solidarity of farmworkers! Smash apartheid wage policies! This is a fight against apartheid at Oak Valley. This is a fight to stop racism and discrimination. This is struggle for all of us. With unity, we can win this struggle!
We call on the community of Grabouw, trade unions, activist, community organisations and social movements to join the march on 24 May 2019:
The march will start on the open field opposite Umyezo-wama Apile high school. Visitors from Cape Town must take the first turn off into Grabouw (Old cape Road) from the N2.
Comrades should gather at the open space from 09:00 and the march will proceed at 10:00.
Support Csaawu’s demands!
1. No to single sex hostels. Workers and their families must live on the farm
2. No to Labour Broking at Oak Valley. All workers must be directly employed by Oak Valley farm
3. R250 minimum per day.
Boycott Oak valley products; Don’t buy any of their products!
• Oakvalley supplies flowers to Woolworths, Checkers and Spar.
• Grabouw boerewors: this is in most super markets. Don’t Buy.
• Pork is supplied to: Wild organic foods in Pinelands and Rheinboon in Paarl.Oak Valley wine: Don’t buy! ... See MoreSee Less
23 hours ago
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=qiRjd-II7Z8&fbclid=IwAR2FHVX-9HviefxvWuwDeEjPJjuxfagfvm4...Afrikaner identity and thought are neither simplistic nor static. Although the so-called super woke and super kwaad might take offence, we celebrate the jour... ... See MoreSee Less